GPU gigabyte -geforce GTX 1050ti OC 4G
Case : Cooler Master Box Lite 3.1 TG
PSU : Corsair - CX550M
Mobo : Asus - Prime H310M-D
Memory : Corsair - CMK16GX4M2A2666C16
Storage :
  1. Corsair - CSSD-F480GBMP300
  2. Seagate - 1TB BarraCuda
If there is anything that isnt compatible can you please give me a replacement for the part. Thanks :)

CPU : Intel I7 8700
GPU gigabyte -geforce GTX 1050ti OC 4G
Case : Cooler Master Box Lite 3.1 TG
PSU : Corsair - CX550M
Mobo : Asus - Prime H310M-D
Memory : Corsair - CMK16GX4M2A2666C16
Storage :
  1. Corsair - CSSD-F480GBMP300
  2. Seagate - 1TB BarraCuda
If there is anything that isnt compatible can you please give me a replacement for the part. Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Yes, they are all compatible. By the way, you can use pcpartpicker to assist with configuration and compatibility questions.

Please don't start multiple threads to ask the same question. Thank you.
Just so you know, if you spend a few dollars more (if you are in America) you can buy a 2tb from hitachi for about the same price and the hitachi is generally better.

If you want someone to help you build a computer, you should state Which country you are in, how much money you have (in local currency) and what you would like to use the computer mainly for.
There are some really good wizards on here who can knock you up a great machine.

What is this system intended to be used for? If it's for gaming, I would absolutely put a better graphics card in there. The graphics card will affect gaming performance more than anything else in most titles. For gaming, the 1050 Ti is relatively low-end by today's standards. Unless one is looking for a card to be used for regular desktop and multimedia tasks, or installing it in a prebuilt system with a low capacity power supply, it doesn't offer particularly good value for the money.

Something like a Radeon RX 570 can offer close to 50% more graphics performance in games, and typically can be found for less. Or there's the RX 580, which offers around 75% more graphics performance than a 1050 Ti. Personally, I would go with a less expensive CPU for a gaming system, like a Ryzen 2600, and put the money toward something like a GTX 1660, 1660 Ti or RTX 2060, which will offer even better gaming performance.