[SOLVED] Is an RTX 3080 is enough to run Cyberpunk 2077 at max settings on 1920x1080?

fordongreeman

Honorable
Nov 5, 2017
Is an Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 enough to run Cyberpunk 2077 at maximum graphics settings on 1920x1080 resolution and get a constant 60fps?

Does DLSS need to be enabled?

Solution
3080 is overkill for 1080p in any game.
A 3060Ti will deliver 60fps and more in Cyberpunk with all ultra max settings RTX on and all of that eye candy.
Also the rest of your pc matters.
hCKrNhzdb2m6ZQPkMNtPRi-970-80.png

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
I dont see a difference between high/ultra whatever the one before psycho is and the psycho.
To be honest the game looks good without all that eye candy,but with a 3080,it would be dumb no to play it the psycho or whatever the highest is.
Well, it's been shown time and time again that the ultra/ultraest settings are a significant hit to performance but for a whole lot of nothing(Vs high settings), but what do I know?

Well, it's been shown time and time again that the ultra/ultraest settings are a significant hit to performance but for a whole lot of nothing(Vs high settings), but what do I know?
This and I feel it goes for many games. I find you cannot see the difference between say very high or ultra in many games unless you take a screenshot and compare side by side. With a moving image and attention to what is happening in the game those fine details are usually not noticeable but the performance hit is very real.