JaSoN_cRuZe

Honorable
Mar 5, 2017
My Seasonic S12II 620 BRONZE PSU is at its last legs, shut downs during gaming and then reboots.

To confirm, fired up OCCT and started the power test and then instant shut down.

So need of a new PSU, I'm living in India so my range and budget is very narrow.

Antec HCG 750W Bronze Fully Modular comes with 5 year warranty and also the Antec EA650G PRO GOLD made by seasonic and comes with 7 year warranty but semi modular.

So which one to choose for my upcoming build mentioned below,

Cooling Setup:-
CPU Block: Barrow AM4 CPU Block
Radiator: 480mm (360 + 120mm)
Radiator Fans: Arctic P12*4
Pump: Barrow DDC Pump.

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X
Motherboard: GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro
RAM: 2*8GB G.Skill SniperX 3600Cl19 CJR Kit.
Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 Evo (Boot) & 3TB HDD (1TB +2TB Seagate Barracuda)
GPU: EVGA GTX 1070Ti FTW Ultra Silent with Byksi water block.
PSU: ???
Chasis: Antec P8

The Corsair RM and TXM series are heavily overpriced and not worth the cost.

Last edited:
Solution
I have bought Antec EA750G PRO 80 Plus Gold for 95 dollars approx. Hope it is the seasonic focus plus gold rebrand and not the Chinese FSP version. Can you confirm?
Due to this pandemic everything is overpriced, the EA650G PRO is priced at 130 dollars in Amazon and buying EA650G PRO + Shipping costs in other sites equals buying EA750G PRO in Amazon so went for it.

Well , from your link, looking at the internals through the exhaust grille:

61-VjBNxRGL._SL1000_.jpg

Looks like it's the real deal... Seasonic platform. You can also easily differentiate the 2(the one on the FSP platform vs Seasonic) by the fan and fan grille as well.
Here's a review of it...

JaSoN_cRuZe

Honorable
Mar 5, 2017
Overkill for your build, but if you can find it at a similar price... (y).

I have bought Antec EA750G PRO 80 Plus Gold for 95 dollars approx. Hope it is the seasonic focus plus gold rebrand and not the Chinese FSP version. Can you confirm?
Due to this pandemic everything is overpriced, the EA650G PRO is priced at 130 dollars in Amazon and buying EA650G PRO + Shipping costs in other sites equals buying EA750G PRO in Amazon so went for it.

Well , from your link, looking at the internals through the exhaust grille:

61-VjBNxRGL._SL1000_.jpg

Looks like it's the real deal... Seasonic platform. You can also easily differentiate the 2(the one on the FSP platform vs Seasonic) by the fan and fan grille as well.
Here's a review of it: https://www.kitguru.net/components/power-supplies/zardon/antec-earthwatts-gold-pro-750w-psu-review/

It looks legit to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaSoN_cRuZe
Solution