Question Is anyone else experiencing Application Hang Detected or Application Has Now Crashed

Nov 1, 2019
Usually happens a few matches into the game. The game would freeze up and after a few seconds a popup showing:
Application Hang Detected or Application Has Now Crashed
The application has hung and will now close. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I've verified the games files and reinstalled the whole game but still get the error.

Nov 1, 2019
Usually happens a few matches into the game. The game would freeze up and after a few seconds a popup showing:
The application has hung and will now close. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I've verified the games files and reinstalled the whole game but still get the error.

Nov 13, 2019

Experiencing the same !
Contaqcted Epic informed me to verify files ( this makes no difference, tried multiple times )