Is asus hd 7770 1gb runs on my psu my psu has no6pin connector and has+12V of 18A single

Solution

With a molex->pcie adapter this could be done,but i agree that a new psu is probably better,216watts on the +12voltrail isn't a lot.You have to take the power usage of the cpu also into account.

The corsair builder cx 430watt should already be sufficient,it has enough power and the required pcie connector.It also normally isn't the most expensive psu out there.

deadlyghost

Honorable
Nov 3, 2013
Can you clearly re write your question for better understanding? I just understood that your PSU does not have a 6pin connector that is required by the HD 7770... Correct me if I am wrong...

Can you specify your PSU model ? So that I could better tell what could be done...

If your PSU cannot supply the power to the Graphics card then you need to buy a good PSU...

Vic 40

Titan
Ambassador

With a molex->pcie adapter this could be done,but i agree that a new psu is probably better,216watts on the +12voltrail isn't a lot.You have to take the power usage of the cpu also into account.

The corsair builder cx 430watt should already be sufficient,it has enough power and the required pcie connector.It also normally isn't the most expensive psu out there.

Solution