Question is Asus Tuf Gaming X570-Plus good enough for ryzen 3700x?

Nov 22, 2019
after lots of research i found asus tuf x570 plus has a good vrm design at the price point, so this is good value for my build or not?
for example features,bios flash ,overclocking etc (thanks)

after lots of research i found asus tuf x570 plus has a good vrm design at the price point, so this is good value for my build or not?
for example features,bios flash ,overclocking etc (thanks)
That board would be good for a 3700X. But whether or not it's a good value depends on whether you plan on using it's PCie gen 4 bandwidth as that's really the only major benefit to justify it's high cost.

If not interested in that, you can find much better value with any of several X470 or especially B450 boards. Don't be worried about running a 3700x CPU on them as they are remarkably power efficient and runs...well...even on fairly low-spec hardware.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rahat-bro
Nov 22, 2019
That board would be good for a 3700X. But whether or not it's a good value depends on whether you plan on using it's PCie gen 4 bandwidth as that's really the only major benefit to justify it's high cost.

If not interested in that, you can find much better value with any of several X470 or especially B450 boards. Don't be worried about running a 3700x CPU on them as they are remarkably power efficient and runs...well...even on fairly low-spec hardware.

all i just want to make my pc future proof so i guess x570 is a good option . if you prefer more expensive x570 board then pls reply me