Is Asus Xonar U3/UAD (45€) worth to buy?

Jonas_28

Commendable
Oct 28, 2016
hello,
my current pci noname soundcard makes static noise and mic quality is horrible with it
i am asking you, is Asus Xonar U3/UAD worth to buy in my case?
thanks in advance

Solution

Get a Named PCI sound card. Good ones are now retailing for 25 -35 USD. The ones you are looking for has no horse power when compared to the old school Techies. They might need more time to beat the Pci cards.

Asus Xonar DG seems to be a good bet, but reviews say it has poor Mic performance. If you use mic, go for Sound Blaster. Both of these are retailing for 25-40 USD and seem to good value for money, for people like us who either have no onboard audio or unnamed cards. :)

Asus DG has good headphones SQ, but bad MIC. Cost USD 28
Asus DGX seems to be...

gemi_kk

Honorable
Nov 13, 2013

Get a Named PCI sound card. Good ones are now retailing for 25 -35 USD. The ones you are looking for has no horse power when compared to the old school Techies. They might need more time to beat the Pci cards.

Asus Xonar DG seems to be a good bet, but reviews say it has poor Mic performance. If you use mic, go for Sound Blaster. Both of these are retailing for 25-40 USD and seem to good value for money, for people like us who either have no onboard audio or unnamed cards. :)

Asus DG has good headphones SQ, but bad MIC. Cost USD 28
Asus DGX seems to be having better mic performance but poor headphones sound quality. Cost : USD 38
Looks like Creative Sound blaster at 28 USD seems to be a safe Bet.

Solution

Jonas_28

Commendable
Oct 28, 2016

the creative sound blaster pci-e x1 card, right?:)

TRENDING THREADS