Question Is B & H Photo Video safe to buy?

Jan 19, 2019
Hello!
I belong to India, and I'm an extreme gamer.
I thought of buying MSI Optix mag341cq 34inch curved ultrawide monitor. The problem is, this model is not available in any stores in India. I found it on B&H at an affordable cost. But I'm very nervous to trust B&H and don't feel confident enough to place order in that. Even, when i try to contact the customer care service of B&H, the number given in the website is not the correct one (directing to a third person personal call who doesn't belongs to B&H).
Even if i get the product, after paying all those shipping charges, if i found any defective etc., can i return the product?
Please help me regarding more info with B&H

D

Deleted member 217926

^ Agreed. I buy from B&H all the time. They have great prices and sales. Very trustworthy.

My only concern would also be about shipping to you.

Jan 19, 2019
B&H are quite reputable place, being in business well before Internet age. I am wondering, however, whether they will ship to India, and how much this is going to cost you. And don't place an order on Saturday ;)
They will ship to India @100$ as shipping fee. My question is, whether I have to pay return shipping fee also, in case if I found any problem with the product??

Jan 19, 2019
^ Agreed. I buy from B&H all the time. They have great prices and sales. Very trustworthy.

My only concern would also be about shipping to you.
Yes! I'm also worrying about the shipping charges! If I found the product defective, can i return it? If so, whether i have to pay return shipping charges also?

TRENDING THREADS