[SOLVED] Is B450M PRO-VDH MAX good for oc'ing ram and cpu?

MoronicBat

Reputable
Aug 19, 2019
So I've checked many amd boards and came across b450m pro-vdh max, which appears to be perfect for me features and price-wise and iam wondering if there will be any problems while oc'ing 3200mhz ram (potentially to 3600-3800) and r5 3600 on it, if needed.
Also would corsair vengeance be a good choice or theres a better alternative for a price point of 80-90$?

Solution
B450M Pro VDH Max is pretty good for its price and its features, maybe u might consider a B550M Gaming from gigabyte if you want to. For ram, Klevv Bolt X/XR or Team Dark Z, both at 3600mhz & 4000mhz kit is pretty affordable and pretty good since i used them on some of customer pc.

Just make sure as u install all the hardware, update the bios to the latest one (which got Agesa 1.2.0.2) to fix some bug.
B450M Pro VDH Max is pretty good for its price and its features, maybe u might consider a B550M Gaming from gigabyte if you want to. For ram, Klevv Bolt X/XR or Team Dark Z, both at 3600mhz & 4000mhz kit is pretty affordable and pretty good since i used them on some of customer pc.

Just make sure as u install all the hardware, update the bios to the latest one (which got Agesa 1.2.0.2) to fix some bug.

Solution