[SOLVED] Is BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P compatible with my graphics card?

Apr 3, 2020
Hey so, my monitor is working really bad these days and I think it is about to stop working so I have been searching for a good monitor to upgrade to and I have found the BenQ ZOWIE XL2411P.

I have an Asus Dual GTX 1060 OC 6GB GDDR5.

My question is, are the ports compatible and are both of them compatible?

I have heard that this monitor doesn't support 144Hz via HDMI so does my Graphics Card have other ports which support 144Hz?

Thank you in advance.

Solution
Hey, you should have a recent HDMI cable or DP to be able to display 144fps on your 144Hz Monitor. That being said, yes, any GPU is compatible with any monitor, depending on the cable you're using. If the cable's not supporting high refresh rates, you won't get the full performance of your GPU.
Note: if your monitor can not refresh 144 times per second, the change of the hdmi cable won't do much of a difference.
Apr 5, 2020
Hey, you should have a recent HDMI cable or DP to be able to display 144fps on your 144Hz Monitor. That being said, yes, any GPU is compatible with any monitor, depending on the cable you're using. If the cable's not supporting high refresh rates, you won't get the full performance of your GPU.
Note: if your monitor can not refresh 144 times per second, the change of the hdmi cable won't do much of a difference.

Solution
The XL2411P doesn't support >60 Hz over HDMI.