Is Cdkeys.com safe?

Droid_

Prominent
Jun 10, 2017
Hy guys!
I have never bought from cdkeys.com but after searching from google I think that its safe.
I have found following bundle and I want to buy it

Can this bundle be that much cheap?
In the same website they are selling gta v for $29.89 and whale shark card for $25.99 while the bundle which contains both of them only for $35.09. Isn't it too cheap?
I just want to ask that buying this bundle safe?
Thanks in advance!

Solution
CDKeys is a grey market reseller. While not illegal, they're not officially authorized and are not held to the same standards as authorized sites like for example Green Man Gaming or Gamersgate. Technically that just means they don't get their keys straight from the source, but buy them from other, usually cheaper sources. For example, they might buy keys from Asia or South America to get them cheap, and then pass them on to their customers. Which explains why they can offer games so much cheaper than they usually are.

Nine out of ten times the difference isn't important to you as a buyer, especially when the keys aren't region locked. After all, once you activate the key, the game is the same no matter where you got your key. However...

Aargh

Honorable
Jul 19, 2013
CDKeys is a grey market reseller. While not illegal, they're not officially authorized and are not held to the same standards as authorized sites like for example Green Man Gaming or Gamersgate. Technically that just means they don't get their keys straight from the source, but buy them from other, usually cheaper sources. For example, they might buy keys from Asia or South America to get them cheap, and then pass them on to their customers. Which explains why they can offer games so much cheaper than they usually are.

Nine out of ten times the difference isn't important to you as a buyer, especially when the keys aren't region locked. After all, once you activate the key, the game is the same no matter where you got your key. However, these grey market sites do have a reputation for being less reliable than regular sites, sometimes selling keys that don't work, that are locked to a different region, or in some rare reported cases even keys that are bought with stolen credit cards, which means that your key might end up getting disabled even after you've activated it.

It's one of those situations where you really have to decide for yourself whether the discount is worth it. I've used similar sites myself on occasion and never had any issues, so it's too easy for me to say that there's no problem. But I've also heard stories from people who got ripped off with bad keys, so you might not want to risk losing your money and getting nothing in return.

Solution