Is Chuck Lysaght vulnerable to kryptonite?

Archived from groups: rec.arts.poems,alt.fan.aavfff,alt.law-enforcement,microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

?

Archived from groups: rec.arts.poems,alt.fan.aavfff,alt.law-enforcement,microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

You're an idiot.

Archived from groups: rec.arts.poems,alt.fan.aavfff,alt.law-enforcement,microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

On 29 Apr 2005 12:58:05 -0700, "the messenjah"
<theguyonthebike@veryfast.biz> wrote:

>You're an idiot.

I see you're still posting from the library. It's going to be
difficult for an unemployed busboy such as yourself to get a computer,
isn't it?

--

Ya know
something? I should wait six days to respond to your inane comments.

Chuck demonstrates his Usenet knowledge in Message-ID: <1108422620.509205.87110@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com>

"the messenjah" <theguyonthebike@veryfast.biz> wrote in message
> You're an idiot.

So that's a "yes?"