Is circle 500w psu good for normal gaming ??

mahantisambit1234

Prominent
Dec 14, 2017
hey guys,
i want to know that will the circle 500w psu [non modular] handle my rig.
pc specs-
core i3 4130 @3.40Ghz
gt 1030 2gb gddr5
mobo- asus h81m-cs
i recently purchased it before seeing any review so i am little bit confused.!!!

Solution
If you buy a cheap PSU. You could be buying a new computer soon.

Stay away from cheap no name brands. They are much more likely to fail. When they do. They can destroy the rest of your computer. Even if the PSU does not fail. Putting a cheap PSU under load can cause the voltages to drift outside of their safe limits and ruin your computer.

Try a Corsair CXM 450 watts or higher. Make sure it is the one where CXM are written in black letters not green letters. The CXM in green letters is an older and cheaper model. You can also look at the Seasonic M12 II. There are cheaper non-modular models of good quality. But these are generally the cheapest good quality modular units.
If you buy a cheap PSU. You could be buying a new computer soon.

Stay away from cheap no name brands. They are much more likely to fail. When they do. They can destroy the rest of your computer. Even if the PSU does not fail. Putting a cheap PSU under load can cause the voltages to drift outside of their safe limits and ruin your computer.

Try a Corsair CXM 450 watts or higher. Make sure it is the one where CXM are written in black letters not green letters. The CXM in green letters is an older and cheaper model. You can also look at the Seasonic M12 II. There are cheaper non-modular models of good quality. But these are generally the cheapest good quality modular units.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS