Question Is Colorful gpus trustworthy?

Yeah, COLORFUL is a good AIB GPU brand. They mostly sell their products only in the ASIAN MARKET though. It might be hard to grab them in the US, UK, EU and rest of the world. But, if you are getting that GPU from near your location, then go for it.

I've never heard anything bad about this brand. Though, I can't comment on the BUILD quality, if you compare it with MSI, ASUS etc. If they have good after sales service/support, then you can buy that GPU.

Jeez.....sorry for making typo errors...

Last edited:
Reactions: John Eathan
May 6, 2019
Yeah, COLORFUL is a good AIB GPU brand. They mostly sell their products only in the ASIAN MARKET though. It might be hard to grab them in the US, UK, EU and rest of the world. But, if you getting that GPU from near your location, then go for it.

I've never hard anything bad about this brand. Though, I can't comment on the BUILD quality, if you compare it with MSI, ASUS etc. If they have good after sales service/support, then you buy that GPU.
Thanks...I'm from Asia and there service is really good here.

Reactions: Metal Messiah.
May 6, 2019
t
It is a lesser known brand but just as good as MSI, Gigabyte etc. AIB partners have to meet certain standards when producing GPUs when they become partners. The question you should really be asking, is how is the support. Well that would depend on your region and retailer.
Thanks...The service and support is really good in our country