Is cooler master a good brand or is it not ?

timmy_area51

Notable
Sep 28, 2017
i bought a cosmos II case about 2 years ago and i'm extremely dissatisfied with it . it's too big and heavy and it doesn't even support a 360 rad with all its size !

so about 2 weeks ago i was looking at the "mechanical gaming" keyboards , and again this cooler master keyboard kinda stood out and it was the most expensive in its own category . it's a pretty heavy keyboard too just like the cosmos II case. it's a MasterKeys Pro L . but only after 2 weeks the space button seems to be malfunctioning . the design flaws seem to be the same with their case and other stuff . it come with accessories to take off the keys and repair and clean , but i have no idea how to

useless2112

Prominent
Nov 10, 2017
I think you might just be having bad luck. I really like the newer fans, CPU fans, water coolers, and cases that cooler master has. However, I suggest you stop buying from them if you are getting malfunctioning products. For cases I suggest Phanteks and Corsair.

Hope I can help!

timmy_area51

Notable
Sep 28, 2017
yes , corsair is pretty decent and smooth . i used to think it's a french company only recently i've discovered it's American. . anyhow i'm gonna post pics of my cooler master case and keyboard too ..

oIHdT

wUnARyP.jpg

HYFt2uB.jpg

the keyboard is apparently a "mechanical " gaming keyboard but the space key is having issues only two weeks after the purchase , and i have no clue why . my point is cooler master products seem to be just too heavy for no reason .