[SOLVED] Is Cooler master MWE Gold 550w non-modular good?

Oct 18, 2021
Hello, my PSU just died and I wanna know if the CoolerMaster MWE Gold 550w non-modular is good that it will not explode. I will also not gonna overclock.

Specs:
I5-11400
MSI Mag b560 Bazooka
MSI Gaming X 1050 2gb

Solution
MWE Gold 550w he said

so no, it's not MWE Bronze V2

It's a mediocore PSU and no, it will not explode but there are probably better options. Can you link us to a store where you want to purchase a PSU?
It will run.. and not explode.. but crazy issues like cold post, Random uneven shutdown.. stuff can happen.. I have faced too much of them.. that's why I had to learn about PSUs in depth.. to understand those issues.. get a good PSU bro.. even working one can have deep dive problems..
Hello, my PSU just died and I wanna know if the CoolerMaster MWE Gold 550w non-modular is good that it will not explode. I will also not gonna overclock.

Specs:
I5-11400
MSI Mag b560 Bazooka
MSI Gaming X 1050 2gb
If it's Coolermaster MWE 550v2 Bronze.. it's good... For your build.. if it's not V2 and not 80+ certified.. means it's old designe PSU... I have opened them.. and I can say MWE V2 is good one to go for budget.. but not V1..
If it's not good get new one...like if your are in budget.. again MWE 550v2 Bronze...

MWE Gold 550w he said

so no, it's not MWE Bronze V2

It's a mediocore PSU and no, it will not explode but there are probably better options. Can you link us to a store where you want to purchase a PSU?
It will run.. and not explode.. but crazy issues like cold post, Random uneven shutdown.. stuff can happen.. I have faced too much of them.. that's why I had to learn about PSUs in depth.. to understand those issues.. get a good PSU bro.. even working one can have deep dive problems..

Solution