Is Coolerguys.com Trusted?

SirBoss

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2006
I ordered some 120 mm fans, a set of 12 in CCFL's, and some cheap fan grills off them. Shipping was a little slow but they shipped from across country though. I had emailed them about a 60 mm fan they didn't have in stock at the time and they answered promptly. Over all they we're pretty good, besides the slow shipping they were just like other online stores i've ordered parts off. I didn't have to deal with them for an RMA or any other issues though so i can't comment on those aspects.

Hope that helped ^_^

bull2760

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2006
I've ordered serveral things from cooler guys and recieved everything in perfect condition. Very reliable in my opinion.

Kenyada

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2006
I've used CoolerGuys.com several times, mostly for cases, lights and modding accessories. They've got great prices on some things, and everything is shipped secure and on time.

function9

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2002
That ceramic bearing fan is the Global Win 120mm fan. From some reviews it goes toe to toe with a Nexus. Coolerguys is also a good place, I've ordered from them a few times.

differenceengine

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
Cooler Guys were super rude to me when I requested an RMA for a pump that was DOA. Said I had to go through the manufacturer, end of story, buzz off, too bad you were stupid enough to buy from us. On their Amazon listing, butter wouldn't melt in their mouth, they seemed so cool about returns. If you visit their actual website and read the fine print, they won't return your hard earned cash for anything they sell related to water cooling, which is everything basically. Very rude people and bad business. Don't buy from coolerguys.com There are other suppliers out there that do better for their customers.