Question Is Corsair CX650M is enough for my system? with few future upgrade along the way

Feb 5, 2020
Hello! is Corsair CX650M is enough and well for my current system ? probably in the future i would use AIO water cooler

System:
Ryzen 5 3600
Mobo B450M-HDV
RAM 16GB DDR4 (2x8gb)
GTX 1060 6GB
3x140mm Fan, 2x 120mm Fan
Current PSU Corsair VS450

I'm in Gaming for usage daily around 4-5 hours or less, Thankyou

Feb 5, 2020
will it have a problem with my current specs ? because sometimes i experience some "no signal" from my display monitor (indeed i already check the input cable, and monitor both are fine)

Oussebon

Upstanding
Feb 17, 2020
While the CXm 650W will be more than fine for your current system and a huge array of future upgrades, the 450W VS PSU should also be enough.

Granted the VS series is a very basic model - but it's still fine, and 450W is more than enough for the kind of hardware you have.

If you have problems with display signal, there are a lot of other things to check before blaming the PSU, or any other hardware, and spending money :)

e.g. remove GPU drivers with DDU:
https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html
and perform a clean install of the latest drivers from the Nvidia website.

Feb 5, 2020
While the CXm 650W will be more than fine for your current system and a huge array of future upgrades, the 450W VS PSU should also be enough.

Granted the VS series is a very basic model - but it's still fine, and 450W is more than enough for the kind of hardware you have.

If you have problems with display signal, there are a lot of other things to check before blaming the PSU, or any other hardware, and spending money :)

e.g. remove GPU drivers with DDU:
https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html
and perform a clean install of the latest drivers from the Nvidia website.
Glad to hear that dude, might as well trying DDU for some troubleshooting (y)

Feb 5, 2020
After several days running fine, i got the same issue again, (no display signal when boot). But, when i press the restart button, it boots just fine, idk why

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS