[SOLVED] Is D- linking Device is helpful for the Business?

Jul 7, 2020
I am Little confuse about the ciso Device and routers. Can anyone help to sovle my issue regarding cisco devices? Which deive or routers is best for internect connectivity without any internet connections. And also tell me about the extension or ports when my business is grow. then i want to install additional ports on my routers devices.

Solution
If you means cisco commercial routers pretty much if you can not explain why you need a commercial router then you don't need one. They have very advanced features but unless you know how one of these features is going to benefit you these router are just going to cost a lot more money and be very hard to configure for no real reason.

All depends how large a network you really mean. In most cases you can buy unmanged switches to get all ports you need to connect end devices. This is far to general a question. There is a huge difference between a network that has say 100 devices and one that has a building with 10 floors with 100 devices on each floor.
If you means cisco commercial routers pretty much if you can not explain why you need a commercial router then you don't need one. They have very advanced features but unless you know how one of these features is going to benefit you these router are just going to cost a lot more money and be very hard to configure for no real reason.

All depends how large a network you really mean. In most cases you can buy unmanged switches to get all ports you need to connect end devices. This is far to general a question. There is a huge difference between a network that has say 100 devices and one that has a building with 10 floors with 100 devices on each floor.

Solution