Question Is "Equalizer APO" safe to use ?

SupahKent

Honorable
May 7, 2017
Does anyone know if this is a safe application to use?
The app is from sourceforge.net.

I was looking to find something to fix the issues I'm having with my Corsair Void Pro headset, namely, how low the mic volume is.
After attempting to fix the issue with no good results, this was an app I've seen suggested to others to fix the same issue.

I haven't found anything on whether or not its a safe bet, the reason why I'm asking here. Thanks.

Ralston18

Titan
One thing that often happens when you research a problem on the internet is that there will be any number of websites appearing offering downloads and fixes. Some of those websites will show up no matter what problem you are searching and trying to resolve.

Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Add some details and explanation regarding the issues with the Corsair Void Pro Headset.

Right click the small speaker icon usually located in the lower right hand corner of the display.

Doing so will open a menu of choices with respect to audio and audio configurations.

(One choice is "Troubleshoot sound problems". Give that a try.)

Via the other menu choice there are quite a number of end user configurable settings.

Explore (but make no immediate changes) all of the Audio Windows, Tabs, Properties, etc.. Look for anything unexpected or incorrect.

If you find something amiss then change as necessary. Make only one change at a time and keep notes as to what you changed, the original setting/value, and where you made the change. Be sure to click "Ok", "Save", "Yes", to confirm the change. You may need to scroll down the page some in order to do so.