Is G2A safe?

Dirtyap3

Reputable
May 21, 2014
Hi, i have windows 7 ultimate from piratebay, i know. But well the point is that i want windows 8 (legal) but i don't have money and my win7 keep crashing, so in G2A win8.1 key is $250MX (mexican pesos) like $30 usd but i don't know if it's safe.

Solution

No they are not. G2A is a known grey-market seller. They are not an authorized Windows licence retailer. The keys that they sell are most likely purchased illegitimately at low cost from people who obtained them for free (MSDNAA or some other educational/charity program). The licences for these keys prohibit transfer or sale.

No they are not. G2A is a known grey-market seller. They are not an authorized Windows licence retailer. The keys that they sell are most likely purchased illegitimately at low cost from people who obtained them for free (MSDNAA or some other educational/charity program). The licences for these keys prohibit transfer or sale.

Solution

Dirtyap3

Reputable
May 21, 2014

Well ok then, but i'd better wait to upgrade my windows, i don't want to reinstall all my games.
Or find a solution for the blue screen reboot (not the blue screen of death)

Dirtyap3

Reputable
May 21, 2014

Well ok then, but i'd better wait to upgrade my windows, i don't want to reinstall all my games.
Or find a solution for the blue screen reboot (not the blue screen of death)

Dirtyap3

Reputable
May 21, 2014

So that's a nope, just need money or a fix for the blue screen reboot ;_;

Dirtyap3

Reputable
May 21, 2014

So that's a nope, just need money or a fix for the blue screen reboot ;_;