[SOLVED] is Gainward GPUs good option ?

Abdullah127

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
im getting new graphics card 1660 TI 6GB and i got two options getting Asus from abroad , or getting Gainward but from local store ( it was an offer or discount because gpus overpriced here), they both same price around 320 USD ..i would personally would preferer getting it from local store unless asus is better than gainward,so what option is better ?
also is 6GB and this gpu(1660 TI) is good for upcoming 3-4 years ? i play on 1080 and currently using the integrated gpu (uhd 730) .. and my PSU is 600 WATT ..

Last edited:
Solution
I would stick to sourcing your card locally to help with warranty.

Make and model of your PSU and it's age? Also, what GPU are you working with now? What titles do you tax your system with and what would you like to play in the future?

Abdullah127

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
I would stick to sourcing your card locally to help with warranty.

Make and model of your PSU and it's age? Also, what GPU are you working with now? What titles do you tax your system with and what would you like to play in the future?
alright ..i don't have a gpu now i use integrated gpu within the processor 15 11400 , PSU is 600 watt it came with the case two years ago .. i use adobe after effects and interested in all kind of games

TRENDING THREADS