[SOLVED] Is Gigabyte's Aorus master X570 good for R9 3950X ?

Sep 7, 2020
Will Aorus master be good enough to run a 3950X ? like even under heavy workloads.
I'm actually planning to buy a 5950X and after some research I found out that motherboards which can run a 3950X Smoothly will have no problem with 5950X (I guess tis true).
So is Aorus Master a Good Board for 5950X?
If not please recommend me some.
thankieeeeee.

Solution
It's one of the best X570 boards.

A 5950X is mostly identical to the 3950X in terms of power consumption and heat from their specs. You hould have no problems upgrading to it.

PiVO 7717

Reputable
Aug 18, 2019
Even thought you should or might want to hold your horses a few weeks after the launch an bios updates to play safe. Windows updates combined with Bios updates for the new Zen are bricking boards

That motherboard is plenty good for a 5950X, it's an enthusiast board with good power stability for overclocking and power management. Though make sure you have a second computer on hand to download the latest BIOS firmware for that motherboard. The x570's need a new firmware for the 5000 series, some vendors don't install it. Since the Aorus master has the qflash feature, you should be able to install the BIOS with just a USB that contains the file.

PiVO 7717

Reputable
Aug 18, 2019
That motherboard is plenty good for a 5950X, it's an enthusiast board with good power stability for overclocking and power management. Though make sure you have a second computer on hand to download the latest BIOS firmware for that motherboard. The x570's need a new firmware for the 5000 series, some vendors don't install it. Since the Aorus master has the qflash feature, you should be able to install the BIOS with just a USB that contains the file.
I have a x570 MSI and the tech its called USB Flashback, I notice that Aorus is called Qflash, do you know if Asrock has such a feature and if so, what is the feature called?

PiVO 7717

Reputable
Aug 18, 2019
It's simply called BIOS flashback. So similar to the MSI x570 version. Don't know why they don't just all go with one name, I guess it's just because they all work a little differently..
I don't either, I found a Instant Flash from Asrock yet it has nothing to do with it... somebody was asking for a feuture so he could install new bios without cpu on a Asrock B550