Jul 2, 2014
This is my first Budget Build Pc

Gigabyte b250m-ds3h
Intel g4560
Zotac gtx 1050 ti
2 x 8 gb ddr4 2400 mhz

I plan to play all best games with it at 1080p

So,

I wanna buy a new monitor too but then i read about frame tearing and i wanna know that will i be needing this gsync feature with this setup ?

Solution
No, for a budget build, gsycn is too expensive. You would be better off using the additional money spent on gsync and get a better GPU or CPU. Your system is a good budget build.

And for the record, I own 2 gsync monitors and I love it. But it is by no means a "necessity". It is more of a luxury feature. You can use V-sync as an in game graphics setting and it will do the same thing but it will add input lag. So for quick twitch first person shooter games, it is a problem. But still, leaving v-sync off is not an issue at all, there will just be some screen tearing from time to time.
No, for a budget build, gsycn is too expensive. You would be better off using the additional money spent on gsync and get a better GPU or CPU. Your system is a good budget build.

And for the record, I own 2 gsync monitors and I love it. But it is by no means a "necessity". It is more of a luxury feature. You can use V-sync as an in game graphics setting and it will do the same thing but it will add input lag. So for quick twitch first person shooter games, it is a problem. But still, leaving v-sync off is not an issue at all, there will just be some screen tearing from time to time.

Solution

At your price point? 100% no. G-sync technology is VERY expensive.

All you will need are your eyes and maybe https://www.msi.com/page/afterburner. It, with its OSD can show the user FPS and a LOT more.You can adjust your in-game settings until you find a compromise between eye candy and FPS.

The only time you should enable v-sync is if your FPS is exceeding the refresh rate of the monitor you're using which is probably 60Hz. Enabling Vsync forces the card and monitor to play nice. The GFX card won't send the monitor more than 60FPS. At any point below 60(59 maybe) vsync should always be off.

I am not sure what your budget is for a new monitor, but this is a great entry level gaming monitor that will be good for a long time. You wont be able to push the 144hz in most games, but down the road you may be able to with a few upgrades to your system. Playing at higher fps reduces the impact of screen tearing where it is not very noticeable.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16824009642

Frame tearing is not that noticeable. For me, it is noticeable after playing without tearing, if that makes any sense. The difference is everything will look more smooth. At higher fps, it looks smoother anyway, even without gsync and the tearing is smaller.

Completely up to you and your in-game settings. Frame tearing happens when the GFX card is sending more frames to the monitor than it can handle.

y5cC9-1489165263-248-quiz_question_image_-10.jpg

Turning on v-sync stops that from happening.
hqdefault.jpg

If your FPS are below your monitor's refresh rate and you enable v-sync then it will drop your FPS to 30FPS. That might not be agreeable if you are getting 45FPS which is playable to some.

Freesync monitors are less expensive but only work with compatible AMD cards.