Question Is gta 5 online worth buying in 2019?

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
I actually need to know if gta 5 online worth it in 2019? I played it in 2016 and.im telling you that was my best moments in gta 5 online, after 3 years i want to try it, so im asking you if the game worth buying
Thanks

Yeah probably, if you enjoy that sort of deal.

My friends and I have quite GTA online, we did almost all of the heists, and most missions, but most content is still out of our reach behind unreasonably high price tags. Im not the kind of person who goes around killing for fun in public lobbies, so we lost interest.

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
Subjective "worth", honestly.

I have some friends who play it, including some who only recently got into it - and they all love GTA V online.
So, on that basis alone, if the price is right I'd say it's 'worth it', yeah.
Thank you for the reply , and yes i will have to buy it , and i dont think i will regret about buying it ( hopefully )

bboy.hh

Commendable
Mar 15, 2018
Yeah probably, if you enjoy that sort of deal.

My friends and I have quite GTA online, we did almost all of the heists, and most missions, but most content is still out of our reach behind unreasonably high price tags. Im not the kind of person who goes around killing for fun in public lobbies, so we lost interest.
Oh i see , but still , the game is really fun , stunt , racing , etc but im wondering if they added something really interesting from 2016 to now

Jun 8, 2019
Oh i see , but still , the game is really fun , stunt , racing , etc but im wondering if they added something really interesting from 2016 to now
Well, yes. Until recently, they were adding content every two weeks or so. Now I don't know, but I think they're not as active updating it. Still, there's lots of new content, new cars, new missions, heists, etc.
I'd recommend it. And, playing on PC, you have the possibility to play RolePlay (if you like it)

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
I agree with the others - whether it's worth it will be up to you.

But please be careful with those in-game purchases. It's easy to get carried away with your spending, and next thing you know, you've spent $10, 50, a few hundred, and so on.
Things can do downhill real fast. Speaking from experience here, as I used to play WoW, and could not help myself with buying mounts/pets.
At the end of the day, you don't own any of those digital goods, nor can you use 'em outside the game, so if the game goes down, they, go down with it = wasted money.
Plus, the cost per byte on that crap is WAY higher than what you pay for internet service.

aafusc2988

Honorable
Jan 8, 2015
Not with everyone riding around on those stupid air bikes ruining the experience. I got millions on GTA Online from hackers about a year ago just being in lobbies with them. Even if you tried to leave, you'd just get another hacker giving away levels and money in the next lobby. I think I sold about 20-30 of the most expensive car in the game at the time to take a 200K hit per car, and profit $800K per car so Rockstar didn't take the money from me. I still have like 2 mil in the bank and bought everything up to the Bunker update.