[SOLVED] Is Hynix HMA81GS6JJR8N-VK compatible with Crucial SO-DIMM 8GB DDR4 2666MHz CL19 Single Ranked

Sep 30, 2020
Hello there,

I have laptop Acer Nitro 5 obsidian black, there is this built-in ram HMA81GS6JJR8N-VK - SK Hynix 1x 8GB DDR4-2666 SODIMM PC4-21300V-S Single Rank x8 Module

here is the link for it https://memory.net/product/hma81gs6...66-sodimm-pc4-21300v-s-single-rank-x8-module/

then I have a question if this ram will be compatible with it. Crucial SO-DIMM 8GB DDR4 2666MHz CL19 Single Ranked , right after I buy it I can just put it in and it will be all ok right? No change needed in the bios (in terms of latency etc.)

So hynix in 1. slot and Crucial would be put in the 2. slot.

Thanks for answer

John

Solution
From what I've found, there is a series of combinations of laptop you can get that is called Acer Nitro 5 obsidian black .
You can try looking up info on your particular model. Or you can ask Acer.
If you can't get this info, and you really do need more ram, then you could see if you can buy a kit of two of the original sticks. If not, then you could take a punt and buy another of exactly the same make and part number that you already have.

dimtodim

Reputable
Hello there,

I have laptop Acer Nitro 5 obsidian black, there is this built-in ram HMA81GS6JJR8N-VK - SK Hynix 1x 8GB DDR4-2666 SODIMM PC4-21300V-S Single Rank x8 Module

here is the link for it https://memory.net/product/hma81gs6...66-sodimm-pc4-21300v-s-single-rank-x8-module/

then I have a question if this ram will be compatible with it. Crucial SO-DIMM 8GB DDR4 2666MHz CL19 Single Ranked , right after I buy it I can just put it in and it will be all ok right? No change needed in the bios (in terms of latency etc.)

So hynix in 1. slot and Crucial would be put in the 2. slot.

Thanks for answer

John
try find same what u have that avoid many problems..

Reactions: JanKorcek

SteveRX4

Notable
BANNED
Sep 29, 2020
From what I've found, there is a series of combinations of laptop you can get that is called Acer Nitro 5 obsidian black .
If you can't get this info, and you really do need more ram, then you could see if you can buy a kit of two of the original sticks. If not, then you could take a punt and buy another of exactly the same make and part number that you already have.

Reactions: JanKorcek
Solution
Sep 30, 2020

My bad I did not provide that information

Intel Core i7 9750H Coffee Lake, 15.6" IPS 1920 × 1080 120Hz, RAM 8GB DDR4, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 4GB, SSD 1000GB USB-C, , HDD upgrade kit, Linux (AN515-54-73Y7) This is the model.