[SOLVED] is hyperx predator 3200mhz run at it's rated speed and timings

Solution
acording to kingston:
The HyperX memory team has done extensive compatibility testing on AMD Ryzen™ platforms. Based on our lab testing and work with the motherboard vendors, we have compiled a list of parts we recommend to help you get the most out of your AMD Ryzen™ system. We expect these modules and kits to work at the factory tested and programmed speeds, timings, and voltage, however some system boards may limit memory speed and/or timings based on the board design and BIOS.
Note: Installing the latest BIOS may resolve initial compatibility or performance issues. On most AMD Ryzen™ systems the memory will default to the industry standard (JEDEC) speed and timings. In order to achieve the...

Caesar-_-

Reputable
Aug 20, 2019
There is absolutely no reason why it won't run at that speed as it is it's rated speed. Which means it has been tested and run at that speed. Trying to find your previous post but can't find it, what was your motherboard model again?
B450 bazooka plus and it hasn't been tested on this board I guess cuz its not on the Qvl so how do I know that it will run at its speed cuz I heard I lot say most ram doesn't run at its rated speed and some guys in Amazon reviews say that happened with them so what can I do now ????

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Whilst yes technically there is no guarantee, the motherboard operates up to 3333MHz speed.
I don't know the reports your seeing of most RAM not running to rated speeds, most RAM runs perfectly fine at rated speeds, when it doesn't work is when there is some other instability, incorrect part, or faulty hardware.

There should be no reason why it wouldn't run unless something else was wrong.
But yes you could say there are no guarantees. But you should be fine. Worst case you could always check reviews online.

Caesar-_-

Reputable
Aug 20, 2019
Whilst yes technically there is no guarantee, the motherboard operates up to 3333MHz speed.
I don't know the reports your seeing of most RAM not running to rated speeds, most RAM runs perfectly fine at rated speeds, when it doesn't work is when there is some other instability, incorrect part, or faulty hardware.

There should be no reason why it wouldn't run unless something else was wrong.
But yes you could say there are no guarantees. But you should be fine. Worst case you could always check reviews online.
View: https://imgur.com/a/o8U6IVR
look at these and tell me what do you understand of this

this is my mobo QVL when i type the model number of the hyper x predetor that i told you about the 2x8 3200mhz when i typed it in pinnacle ridge section which is my 2nd gen ryzen i guess it says no result found but when type it in matisse section which is 3rd gen i guess it appers there is that mean it won't work with my cpu or that mean it now works with the latest bioss or what idk if you know plz tell me what is that that

and another thing what is spd speed cuz it says it is 2400mhz there ????

Caesar-_-

Reputable
Aug 20, 2019
another thing check this thread cuz thay say that

SK hynix
which is the predetor memory based on they say don't use it with ryzen is that right idk but answer me on the above first plz :)

acording to kingston:
The HyperX memory team has done extensive compatibility testing on AMD Ryzen™ platforms. Based on our lab testing and work with the motherboard vendors, we have compiled a list of parts we recommend to help you get the most out of your AMD Ryzen™ system. We expect these modules and kits to work at the factory tested and programmed speeds, timings, and voltage, however some system boards may limit memory speed and/or timings based on the board design and BIOS.
Note: Installing the latest BIOS may resolve initial compatibility or performance issues. On most AMD Ryzen™ systems the memory will default to the industry standard (JEDEC) speed and timings. In order to achieve the factory overclock speed, please select memory Profile 1 from within the BIOS to force the factory overclock settings. A second, less demanding memory Profile 2 is also available if Profile 1 is not stable.

https://media.kingston.com/pdfs/hx-product-memory-ddr4-amd-ryzen-and-hx-compatibility-us.pdf

Reactions: Caesar-_-
Solution

Latest posts