Is Intel core i5-2500K is worst??

Dec 24, 2018
Hi,
I found a killer deal on core i5-2500K cpu.
So I want to know 'Is it worst?'
I am like to build a gaming computer(low budget)
Can any one help me.
No benchmark links please.
I want experiences from other users

Solution
In that case you are going wrong way about it. You should be looking for latest technology.
Check local prices for AMD R3 2200g/2400g.
or AMD r3 1200 or 1400 CPU + a GPU like GTX 1050.
MB with b350/450 chipset
DDR4 3000MHz - 8 to 16GB memory.
That would give you comparable system but with better chances to last longer (performance wise) and oportunity to upgrade at any time. What you thought of is evolutionary dead end.

Phazoner

Distinguished
How low is that "killer deal"? The 2500k can handle nowadays games but probably in games like Assassin's Creed Oddyssey it won't be able to deliver 60FPS. More than 30FPS for sure but not 60. I would only get a 2500k if you only can afford a really cheap PC or if you are only playing casual games (PUBG, LOL, CSGO, Overwatch) where you are for sure getting over 60FPS.

Dec 24, 2018
How han I reply here to someones message?
How ever this message is for Countmike.
Sorry for mentioning low details.
I found the deal for 40-50$
How about it now.
Can you answer again to my question.

Dec 24, 2018
To Phazoner,
I am new to gaming side.
I haven’t better idea about FPS.
If you can please explaining it to me.
How ever the price I got is 40-50$.
Please answer again and if you got a super deal below 40$(like auction),
Please let me know.

FPS = Frames Per Second, speed at which screen refreshes during play. One of performance measures.
Phazoner told you about which kind of performance you can expect in those or similar games providing you have half decent GPU
To reply (quote) to particular post, in the right bottom of every there's "Reply to.... " line just click on it.

Dec 24, 2018
Thanks for explaining FPS.
But how about my problem.
Is it good for the price or can I get a better one in that price. If, 'yes'
what is that.

As well as when I play Assassin's Creed Oddyssey in 30 fps how will it feel.

Are their a fps level that can concider a super,middle gaming experience.

Can't tell you exactly about price as I don't know where did you find that one but 40 to 50 $US doesn't seem bad.
Now for other things are you just going to upgrade some system by changing just CPU or you have to build new one ? Building a brand new system with long obsolete parts is not a best idea.

In that case you are going wrong way about it. You should be looking for latest technology.
Check local prices for AMD R3 2200g/2400g.
or AMD r3 1200 or 1400 CPU + a GPU like GTX 1050.
MB with b350/450 chipset
DDR4 3000MHz - 8 to 16GB memory.
That would give you comparable system but with better chances to last longer (performance wise) and oportunity to upgrade at any time. What you thought of is evolutionary dead end.

Solution