Question Is is possible to do a Youtube stream with your PC on different interent questions? (Hotspot & Wifi)

Apr 1, 2020
So I want to start live streaming Fortnite on Youtube just for fun, but I only get 15GB of hotspot/tethering per month. I have to use my hotspot on my phone for online gaming because my wifi/ethernet is too laggy & inconsistent, thought it performs just fine when streaming HD video. I use about 6-10GB of tethering hotspot playing Fortnite each month, but I know if I add live streaming on top of that that would put me over the limit (right?). My question is, is it possible for my Youtube on my PC to be on wifi, and Fortnite to be on my hotspot? That way I don't use any extra data streaming. Or is there some sort of screen sharing thing I could do between my laptop and my PC? I would use OBS Studio for the stream if that helps.

Andyme177

Prominent
Apr 26, 2020
Easiest way to do it is play the game on which ever computer handles the phone tether better and screen cast that to the other computer on that computer stream the screen to youtube on your wifi. Most average computers aren't intended to have multiple internet connections. So having two computers is the way to go. There might be a software way to do what you want but it will double your data usage.

you can get a signal booster or even put an antenna on your router to improve your wifi.