Is it a good idea to buy this ASUS monitor?

Solution
lets see...IPS/23"/1080P...thats the gud part...

5ms response time and i am assuming to be 60hz refresh rate...so, thats the decent part...

provided its selling for 142pound on amazon.uk, it all depends on its tenure with previous owner...
if its under a year and in gud condition, then its definitely worth considering...
lets see...IPS/23"/1080P...thats the gud part...

5ms response time and i am assuming to be 60hz refresh rate...so, thats the decent part...

provided its selling for 142pound on amazon.uk, it all depends on its tenure with previous owner...
if its under a year and in gud condition, then its definitely worth considering...

Solution

veldrane2

Reputable
Dec 8, 2015

I just upgraded from 236 (slightly older) version of this monitor. It has treated me very well for few years and I decided to go with another Asus, went for 1440p >1ms response time. Not sure if IPS as that doesn't matter to me since my computer monitor is dedicated for my computer and I do not use it unless I am directly in front of it.

I bought mine brand spanking new for around $90 USD at Best Buy a couple years ago. British pounds are worth more then USD are they not ? So I think that price is horrible. I saw 1080p monitors with 1 or 2 ms response times starting around $80 on Amazon on 4th of July sale when I was looking for my new one. So why would you pay 2 times more for a used one even if in good condition ?

wafflemaster

Reputable
Aug 30, 2015

Thanks for the response but this monitor goes on amazon for upwards of £130