Is it a nice choice to buy inno3d gtx 1080ti ichill x3 after cryptocurrency mining?

KalashnjukUA

Honorable
Feb 9, 2016
Hi dwellers!
There turned up an offer to buy the card after mining, but I wonder if it is worth it. The left warranty is a bit more than 1 year. Looking through the Internet I've noticed that these cards from inno 3d are not really appreciated by gamers so much, there are different opinions regarding them. I just want to figure out if it is worth buying it or maybe to wait for some other offers from sellers?
In my country new 1080 ti costs ~$715, this one is expected to be bought for $442.
I am looking forward to hearing from you, guys.
Thanks a lot in advance and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Lutfij

Titan
I wouldn't invest in cards that have been used for mining only because the process of mining on a card tends to push it beyond what gaming sessions will do to it. On another note, farms where mining do take place aren't the best of conditions so when you factor a GPU that is running hot in a hot environment, already means that you're dealing with a horse with either of it's legs broken(meaning you need to put it out of it's misery).

Where are you located? 715USD is high for a card of that pedigree. An RTX 2070 can be had for about 500~600USD.

KalashnjukUA

Honorable
Feb 9, 2016

What if a farm was looked after appropriately, not to let cards reach the high temperature?