is it a VERY old Tyan board? (AZ3399-08)

Anyone can help me identify if the board marked "AZ3399-08" is a Tyan and if
yes what is the Tyan model no.? Its an old pentium 1 board that won't boot
so I'd love to get my hands on a manual..

Thanks to all

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 04:53:03 +0200, "Lior Pardo" <lpardo@bluewin.ch> wrote:

>Anyone can help me identify if the board marked "AZ3399-08" is a Tyan and if
>yes what is the Tyan model no.? Its an old pentium 1 board that won't boot
>so I'd love to get my hands on a manual..
>
>Thanks to all

Look at the chipset and get the numbers off of them, make certain you copy all
the numbers including -xx and any REV numbers. Also get the numbers off your
BIOS chip as it may also give you a clue, it is under the tag on the chip. This
would probably make a good DOS box if you can get it running. Does it boot to at
least get video and display the BIOS string number? If so then you track it down
that way. Any video card will work for this.

DB

Keyboard disconnected: Press F1 to continue.