[SOLVED] Is it bottleneck

Solution
Your FX6300 is about as high of a CPU as I would trust in that low-end motherboard. The M5a78l-m does not have very good power delivery and cannot properly support an FX83xx CPU.
And I have been getting high CPU usage and low you usages is there anyway to change that
You can up the graphics settings. This will make the CPU and GPU usage more even and may even make the FPS smoother, but it will not increase the overall framerate.

You will need to upgrade CPU in order to really fix this issue. Due to your motherboard and DDR3 ram, you will need a new motherboard and DDR4 ram in order to upgrade your cpu to anything that would merit good performance.

king sheriff

Reputable
Sep 23, 2019
At 1080p 60hz there will definitely be high CPU usage and low GPU usage.

What motherboard do you have? What cooler do you have?

You may be able to drop in an FX83xx CPU for better performance, however it won't be enough performance to merit the upgrade in many cases.
m5a78l-m/usb3 that the motherboard

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk

Your FX6300 is about as high of a CPU as I would trust in that low-end motherboard. The M5a78l-m does not have very good power delivery and cannot properly support an FX83xx CPU.
And I have been getting high CPU usage and low you usages is there anyway to change that
You can up the graphics settings. This will make the CPU and GPU usage more even and may even make the FPS smoother, but it will not increase the overall framerate.

You will need to upgrade CPU in order to really fix this issue. Due to your motherboard and DDR3 ram, you will need a new motherboard and DDR4 ram in order to upgrade your cpu to anything that would merit good performance.

Solution

king sheriff

Reputable
Sep 23, 2019

Well I can't do that I'm only 14 so I'm stuck with this. great

I would try to turn up graphics settings. I have had issues with very high CPU usage in GTAV. Turning UP GPU settings helps, but doesnt fix.

I would try to save up to afford something like this.
PCPartPicker Part List

Type|Item|Price
:----|:----|:----
CPU | AMD Ryzen 5 1600 3.2 GHz 6-Core Processor | $104.90 @ OutletPC
Motherboard | ASRock B450M-HDV R4.0 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard | $64.89 @ OutletPC
Memory | G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory | $41.99 @ Newegg
| Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts |
| Total | $211.78
| Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-09-29 16:08 EDT-0400 |
You could shave off about $10 by going with the cheapest A320 motherboard. It will work, but will not allow overclocking unlike the B450 HDV.

king sheriff

Reputable
Sep 23, 2019
I would try to turn up graphics settings. I have had issues with very high CPU usage in GTAV. Turning UP GPU settings helps, but doesnt fix.

I would try to save up to afford something like this.
PCPartPicker Part List

Type|Item|Price
:----|:----|:----
CPU | AMD Ryzen 5 1600 3.2 GHz 6-Core Processor | $104.90 @ OutletPC
Motherboard | ASRock B450M-HDV R4.0 Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard | $64.89 @ OutletPC
Memory | G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory | $41.99 @ Newegg
| Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts |
| Total | $211.78
| Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-09-29 16:08 EDT-0400 |
You could shave off about $10 by going with the cheapest A320 motherboard. It will work, but will not allow overclocking unlike the B450 HDV.
$211 that's not that bad if I get the McDonald job I can certainly buy iy

Reactions: NightHawkRMX

king sheriff

Reputable
Sep 23, 2019
Even a $59 Ryzen 3 1200 will be a good upgrade over your current FX6300. Although it is not the best for demanding games and Id advice a Ryzen 5 of some sort.

View: https://youtu.be/azX4Qs7n2_Q?t=411

This shows a Ryzen 3 1200 VS an FX8370 (a bit faster than your 6300)
Yh maybe the oc part picker is the best option

Reactions: NightHawkRMX