is it cheaper to buy a new receiver or get it fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Today my rear channel started buzzing real badly. I changed it to
another speaker to make sure it wasn't the speaker. I got the buzz off
another speaker, so I know the channel is bad. Is that something I
should try to get fixed or would it be cheaper to buy a new one. It's
a JVC 8000 VBK, which has all I need, DTS, Dolby Digital, plenty of
inputs...

If it's not worth spending up to 150.00 or so to repair, then replace it.

Mark Z.