Question Is it compatible?

fer010122

Great
Sep 17, 2019
Hi guys, I'd like to know if this memory is compatible with my mobo.

HyperX Predator RGB 3200MHz (2×8) hx432c16pb3ak2/16

Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro Wifi

Darkbreeze

Titan
Most likely, it is, but since HyperX's "memory finder" sucks and has no listings for many of the B450 boards, I can't verify for certain like I would if it were Corsair or G.Skill. Personally, I'd recommend sticking to Corsair or G.Skill as there seems to be a lot fewer compatibility issues with their memory on Ryzen platforms than what I've seen from Kingston/HyperX.

Darkbreeze

Titan
Yes, that memory is compatible.
You have proof of that, without being able to verify, or do you have some verification showing that it IS in fact compatible? I didn't look at the QVL for that board, so it's possible they are listed there and that you are right but I wouldn't just assume that to be true simply because it PROBABLY is compatible. Given how many kits we've seen turn out to NOT be compatible on a number of Ryzen boards, I wouldn't take that chance. Especially not with Kingston sticks.

My ram isn't on my QVL of my B350 Ryzen board.
Yet it has been working for 2 years with 2 first gen CPUs and a 2nd gen CPU and on several bios revisions. Always has ran perfect at XMP speeds and even overclocked a bit. Granted, it is G.skill using samsung e die i think.

There is no reason it shouldn't work. It physically will fit in the board and Ryzen ram compatability isn't bad anymore, especially since he is using a newer B450 board.

There is always a chance ram won't work, especially with Ryzen, but the odds are it will work correcty.

fer010122

Great
Sep 17, 2019
You are in luck! The "hx432c16pb3ak2/16" is on the Memory QVL for the B450 AORUS PRO WIFI under the section for 3rd generation "Matisse" CPUs.
View: https://imgur.com/WhGDAvi

That means that the same model ram has been tested to work on your model of motherboard with 3rd generation CPUs.

See for yourself: https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Memory/mb_memory_b450-aorus-pro-wifi_matisse_190828.pdf
Thanks man, you're always answering me with memory issues ahshahsha

Reactions: NightHawkRMX

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS