[SOLVED] Is it compatible?

Johnicc

Reputable
Jul 17, 2020
I thinking about upgrading my GPU to a GTX 750ti, but I don't know if it is compatible with my motherboard. Can you please help me? My motherboard is MSI MS-7369.
Thank you.

Solution
Maybe. Depending on the bios and the gpu. If you have the updated, newer version of bios, that's UEFI, which is Universal and you shouldn't have any issues whatsoever. If you have the older, Legacy bios, most of the 750ti were either physical switched between UEFI and Legacy, or adaptive to either. However, there were some original attempts at UEFI bios, a hybrid bios, adopted for a few bios, mostly in the 3rd party pre-built HP, Dell, Lenovo etc, that wouldn't work for some truly UEFI only cards.

This usually only affected the first release Maxwell 750/750ti cards, later releases were more adaptable. Best compatability with the 750/750ti was with EVGA bios cards.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Maybe. Depending on the bios and the gpu. If you have the updated, newer version of bios, that's UEFI, which is Universal and you shouldn't have any issues whatsoever. If you have the older, Legacy bios, most of the 750ti were either physical switched between UEFI and Legacy, or adaptive to either. However, there were some original attempts at UEFI bios, a hybrid bios, adopted for a few bios, mostly in the 3rd party pre-built HP, Dell, Lenovo etc, that wouldn't work for some truly UEFI only cards.

This usually only affected the first release Maxwell 750/750ti cards, later releases were more adaptable. Best compatability with the 750/750ti was with EVGA bios cards.

Solution

Latest posts