Question Is it Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 500 good enough ?

Jan 15, 2020
Hello,

I did a mistake to buy a Lepa PSU without any information, and the result = Dead after 2 months.

So i want your help please since my knowledge are limited, i want to buy a 500-550w psu for my build, and i found Cooler Master MasterWatt Lite 80PLUS 500W with a good price in my country, lower than the CX550M and both are in Tier 3.

So what you think guys, should i buy it, or go for something else ?

Thank you

Jan 15, 2020
Oh so should i take the CX or something else ?

I saw that Seasonic are good, but unfortunately not available in my country and the shipping cost more than the PSU lol

logainofhades

Titan
Please edit your post, per forum rules. @SAINT.LUPIN
https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/read-first-forum-rules-styling-posts.1757533/

Please don't...
  • Engage in any illegal activity. Asking for help pirating, cracking or bypassing copyright protections is not allowed.
  • Post in ALL CAPS or use excessive punctuation!!!
  • Share personal information publicly, including your email address.
  • Post empty threads or responses that contain no content. Don't bump posts, claim "First!" or give single-word replies.
  • Hijack a topic. Keep to the original subject matter.
  • Spam or encourage spam. Commercial spam is handled with a zero tolerance policy. No posting links to any commercial service or product if you are personally affiliated. OEMs are present, but indicated expressly as "Official Representatives". No posts to advertise or promote.
  • Be rude or impolite. Civility is essential on Tom's, and remember that behind each user is a real person. Personal attacks (ad hominem) and insults are not allowed.
  • Abuse the forum software or try to game the badges or voting system. Use is closely monitored and investigated.

Coolermaster doesn't use superflower.

http://www.realhardtechx.com/index_archivos/Page364.htm

Last edited:
Reactions: SAINT.LUPIN
Feb 12, 2020
Really ? I was under the impression that the MASTERWATT 1200 + 1500 were SuperFlower but its Enhance Electronics . Thanks for pointing me i n the right direction.I am in the proccess of RMA from the vendor i bought it and struggle to find a replacement. Any suggestions to spare? Thanks in advance and excuse my capitals I am infuriated by FOOLERMASTERS foolery.

bignastyid

Titan
Really ? I was under the impression that the MASTERWATT 1200 + 1500 were SuperFlower but its Enhance Electronics . Thanks for pointing me i n the right direction.I am in the proccess of RMA from the vendor i bought it and struggle to find a replacement. Any suggestions to spare? Thanks in advance and excuse my capitals I am infuriated by FOOLERMASTERS foolery.
Please create your own thread. In that thread include the systems specs, location(country) where you will be buying the psu and your budget.

Reactions: logainofhades