May 29, 2020
my i5 9400f is not working for streaming ( i know i should have bought ryzen ) but i didnt :), so i play overwatch and my avg fps is about 120 fps ( 90-110 if i have discord on ) even though im not streaming yet, and so i want to fix this problem but the cost on the 9700k is too much should i wait untill corona ends? or untill the next gen comes out? and btw all settings are low/off

edit: i have an RTX 2060 if anybody asks, and my cpu bottlenecks the gpu

Solution
If the cost of the CPU you want is too much then don't get it. I'm not sure why everyone is trying to stream their gameplay instead of just playing, 99.99% of the people have like 4 of their friends watching the stream. Up to you how you spend your money, but if you said that "it's too much" then clearly you should not buy it.
If the cost of the CPU you want is too much then don't get it. I'm not sure why everyone is trying to stream their gameplay instead of just playing, 99.99% of the people have like 4 of their friends watching the stream. Up to you how you spend your money, but if you said that "it's too much" then clearly you should not buy it.

Solution