Apr 22, 2023
My PC:
MSI H110m pro-d
Intel G4560
2x8gb
Inno3D GTX 1050 2gb

I just move out and take out every parts. After rebuild it, I have a problem with my pc (different problem, hdd), so its basically worked perfectly except hdd, right? I solved it with new hdd

After few days, I turn it on and my pc wont boot. The cpu fans, ram led and headset are turn on. But the keyboard, monitor, mouse and hdd indicator on case are not. So I tried everything include ram swap, check cpu pins etc wont do anything. I put out the gpu and and its working, it booted. I put gpu back on and turn it on, its back like before. But the weird thing is, while I searched on google with my pc running with gpu and no display for a minute or more, my screen suddenly turn on but black screen (my monitor is LG, there's powersave, and I can see the different), so the gpu give the output but black, and the keyboard, mouse, hdd indicator are still off.

I cant test it on other pc because I dont have any (well I have 1 broken motherboard but it likely not worth it to reassemble to the broken one, bit I can give a try).

So it is my pcie (or motherboard) or my gpu?

TRENDING THREADS