Question Is it motherboards problem or processor?

nishida1981

Prominent
Jun 20, 2019
Hello this is the first time i'm upgrading a computer . Its a

Gigabyte B450M Gaming Motheboard
Kingston Fury 16GB Ram
Ryzen 3 3100
MSI GTX 1650 SUPER
VS550 Corsair

After trying to boot with the graphics card i see no display on my monitor and then i changed with the display with the motherboards one and still no display. I tried reapplying thermal paste on the processor but still no display. There is no beep and whenever i turn on i cannot turn it off using the power button. I try using with the minimal ram with only 1 stick but still nothing happen. Is it the motherboard that faulty or am i missing something?

Ds_Tech

Great
Jan 25, 2021
Hello this is the first time i'm upgrading a computer . Its a

Gigabyte B450M Gaming Motheboard
Kingston Fury 16GB Ram
Ryzen 3 3100
MSI GTX 1650 SUPER
VS550 Corsair

After trying to boot with the graphics card i see no display on my monitor and then i changed with the display with the motherboards one and still no display. I tried reapplying thermal paste on the processor but still no display. There is no beep and whenever i turn on i cannot turn it off using the power button. I try using with the minimal ram with only 1 stick but still nothing happen. Is it the motherboard that faulty or am i missing something?
Is the Bios is updated for 3100 at least F40 Bios needed check that if you have older ryzen 1000 or 2000 cpu try that.