Question Computer worked fine for day, now it just power cycles?

Oct 20, 2019
Recently upgraded my computer, worked fine for a day, turned off my pc woke up went to work, when I got home I tried to turn on my PC but it didn't post or anything. It just power cycles, it's not the power supply as I used the PSU out of my dads pc and the PC still didn't boot up. The case fans and RGB water cooling fans and block light up and spin, but it power cycles every 30 seconds or so.
Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700
GPU: NVIDIA Asus GTX 1050 Ti
Mobo: ASRock B450 Pro4
HDD: 2 TB Western digital black, 1 TB Western Digital Blue
Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400 MHz
PSU: Corsair RMx 750W Fully Modular

disconnect all hardware not vital to power on, including assorted drives' (SATA data cables and power, clear/reset CMOS, start over with only 1 RAM stick in required slot, and your GPU...

disconnect all pump related connections temporarily, connect a normal sink/fan to the CPU FAN header just to satisfy the mainboard that one is present. If you can now POST, you can reconnect pump stuff afterward to see if it kills you)

(Hopefully, when you used a different PSU, you used it's unique modular cables, and not any of your old modular cables? Because of the GPU was not bad before the PSU swap, use the incorrectly pinned cables, and it or the drives especially could easily be then ready for the scrap heap; likewise, even the PSU side's 24 pin ATX pinouts are not stadnard, so you can easily fry a mainboard as well....if you used old cables)

Oct 20, 2019
disconnect all hardware not vital to power on, including assorted drives' (SATA data cables and power, clear/reset CMOS, start over with only 1 RAM stick in required slot, and your GPU...

disconnect all pump related connections temporarily, connect a normal sink/fan to the CPU FAN header just to satisfy the mainboard that one is present. If you can now POST, you can reconnect pump stuff afterward to see if it kills you)

(Hopefully, when you used a different PSU, you used it's unique modular cables, and not any of your old modular cables? Because of the GPU was not bad before the PSU swap, use the incorrectly pinned cables, and it or the drives especially could easily be then ready for the scrap heap; likewise, even the PSU side's 24 pin ATX pinouts are not stadnard, so you can easily fry a mainboard as well....if you used old cables)

I already did the remove everything not vital for powering on, except for the GPU and Ram of course, the cooler I used after disconnecting the pump was the Wraith Spire the CPU came with and it did nothing. When I used the older GPU it was a non-modular CPU PSU so I had no choice but to use the cables the PSU has built into it. After disconnecting everything, both HDDs the water pump and RGB lighting power connectors, It did not post still even after resetting CMOS it still did not post.