- MSI MEG Z490 UNIFY ATX
- Intel® Core™ i7-10700KF BOX
- Crucial Ballistix RGB 32GB (2 X 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz C16 - Black
- Gigabyte GeForce RTX™ 3070 VISION OC 8GB GDDR6
- Kingston A2000 1TB PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 SSD
- Toshiba DT02ABA400 4TB 5400rpm 3.5 HDD
- Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 850W 80 Plus Gold TT Premium Edition Fully Modular PSU
- Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 CPU Cooler
But my CPU temperature on the other hand, it goes 40 48 42 50 52 42, etc. When gaming my GPU goes 70-75 and jumps 2-3 degrees every update, but my CPU is like changing up to 8-10 degrees per update. It jumps to like 82 and then next reading instantly go back to 72 or something.
Is it normal for temperature to jump that drastically with in seconds?