[SOLVED] Is it normal to have multiple modem(no router) ip’s GUI accecible through my network

Mar 15, 2019
I believe I have multiple isp modems still operating through my cable line,would this cause any conflict with the one physical modem connected?need answer ASAP pretty pretty please?!i don’t fully understand why I can view 3 separate modem statuses from my network

Solution
Are all the settings in it the same? See if you can find something unique in the settings to your modem. It's possible there are multiple vlans and the management interface is available on any of them.
Mar 15, 2019
Thank you for the reply,and no other isp.i am able to login to three seperete modem GUI with these IP address-192.168.100.1,192.168.111.1 and 192.168.123.1. I am able to read the status of all three modems but there’s only one modem plugged in to my cable line

USAFRet

Titan
I believe I have multiple isp modems still operating through my cable line,would this cause any conflict with the one physical modem connected?need answer ASAP pretty pretty please?!i don’t fully understand why I can view 3 separate modem statuses from my network
What specific make/model is this modem?

One of my old cable modems did that...a couple of different interfaces, for diagnostics. Accessible via a slightly different IP address.