Is it ok to leave my PC fans on all the time?

Solution
Yeah it's fine, even when idle your case fans should be running otherwise your PC will just get hot. If you want to change it at all you should be able to go into your BIOS and change your fan settings, generally there is quiet, balanced, and performance. The only time your fans may be damaged for running for a while is if your are running them at 100% constantly. I hope this helps.
Yeah it is fine, you should be able to go into bios and change your fan profile. Usually it'll be a choice of quiet, balanced or performance. Just make sure that if you set it to quiet that you monitor cpu and gpu temps to see that they don't get out of control.

jesse13williamson

Honorable
May 20, 2018
Yeah it's fine, even when idle your case fans should be running otherwise your PC will just get hot. If you want to change it at all you should be able to go into your BIOS and change your fan settings, generally there is quiet, balanced, and performance. The only time your fans may be damaged for running for a while is if your are running them at 100% constantly. I hope this helps.

Solution