Question is it ok to leave my pc plugged in but turn off 24/7?

asus rx 580 oc

ROG-STRIX, DUAL, AREZ-STRIX or AREZ-DUAL?

I only have a Sapphire and MSI RX 580 here an neither of those have LEDs on them.

Are you sure the LED is on the graphics card and not on the motherboard shining through or reflecting off the bottom of the graphics card? It's totally normal for a motherboard to have a standby LED, but I don't recall ever seeing a GPU with a standby LED.

Aug 21, 2019
ROG-STRIX, DUAL, AREZ-STRIX or AREZ-DUAL?

I only have a Sapphire and MSI RX 580 here an neither of those have LEDs on them.

Are you sure the LED is on the graphics card and not on the motherboard shining through or reflecting off the bottom of the graphics card? It's totally normal for a motherboard to have a standby LED, but I don't recall ever seeing a GPU with a standby LED.
yes from the gpu and the led indicates the power im using dual

yes from the gpu and the led indicates the power im using dual

Right. But you're saying the light is ON even though the PC is OFF (in standby), correct?

So, the only rail that should be live while the PC is in standby is the +5VSB. But PCIe slots don't have +5VSB:

https://pinouts.ru/Slots/pci_express_pinout.shtml

So the only thing I can guess is that a capacitor either on the motherboard or on the graphics card itself is holding a charge even after the PC is off and it's keeping that LED lit.

Does the LED eventually turn itself off if you wait long enough?

Aug 21, 2019
Right. But you're saying the light is ON even though the PC is OFF (in standby), correct?

So, the only rail that should be live while the PC is in standby is the +5VSB. But PCIe slots don't have +5VSB:

https://pinouts.ru/Slots/pci_express_pinout.shtml

So the only thing I can guess is that a capacitor either on the motherboard or on the graphics card itself is holding a charge even after the PC is off and it's keeping that LED lit.

Does the LED eventually turn itself off if you wait long enough?
yes when standby , it doenst off