Question Is it okay to wear wireless earbuds in bed ?

Jan 11, 2023
So recently someone I knew borrowed and broke my wired earbuds so I decided to buy myself wireless earbuds since I have never had a pair before. I bought this pair Removed by mod and I was wondering if it was ok if I have them in my ears while I lay in bed. To be specific I mean is it ok if I have them in my left or right ear and lay on one of my sides I am hoping the pressure of my head pressing down on the earbuds wont break them. The feeling of the earbuds going further into my ears doesn't bug me but I noticed that the left earbud stopped working for a while after I did this, and I had to restart my phone and install the soundcore app that allows me to modify what the earbuds do to get the left earbud working again.

Since then the left earbud has been working flawlessly but I was just curious if the pressure from my head on the pillow could damage either of the earbuds or if the left earbud not working was some sort of fluke? Should I send them back and get my money back because the fact that the left earbud stopped working for a bit on day 1 concerns me that these might be duds even though they have worked fine since then. Additionally I was wondering if anybody here knew if there was a better deal where I could get good quality wireless earbuds for cheap like these ones (more bang for my buck essentially) I know this isnt the best place to ask this type of question because it isn't PC related but I was just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
was wondering if it was ok if I have them in my ears while I lay in bed
there shouldn't be much of an issue as to damaging the buds
unless your pillows aren't soft/padded enough and you may crush them or break off ear clips.

the worst outcome i would think is that the rubber inserts may get lodged in your ear and you'd need to hit the emergency room or doctor's office to get them removed.

kanewolf

Titan
So recently someone I knew borrowed and broke my wired earbuds so I decided to buy myself wireless earbuds since I have never had a pair before. I bought this pair and I was wondering if it was ok if I have them in my ears while I lay in bed. To be specific I mean is it ok if I have them in my left or right ear and lay on one of my sides I am hoping the pressure of my head pressing down on the earbuds wont break them. The feeling of the earbuds going further into my ears doesn't bug me but I noticed that the left earbud stopped working for a while after I did this, and I had to restart my phone and install the soundcore app that allows me to modify what the earbuds do to get the left earbud working again.

Since then the left earbud has been working flawlessly but I was just curious if the pressure from my head on the pillow could damage either of the earbuds or if the left earbud not working was some sort of fluke? Should I send them back and get my money back because the fact that the left earbud stopped working for a bit on day 1 concerns me that these might be duds even though they have worked fine since then. Additionally I was wondering if anybody here knew if there was a better deal where I could get good quality wireless earbuds for cheap like these ones (more bang for my buck essentially) I know this isnt the best place to ask this type of question because it isn't PC related but I was just curious.
There are bluetooth headphones specifically designed for sleeping that are not real expensive.

Last edited by a moderator: