Is it posible to replace my battery with a bigger one?

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
Your best bet on this is to check HP site or call them.

In a very general way, if the voltage is the same and amp hour is higher and dimensions are workable loads of things "could" work given the proper connector.

Oct 24, 2022
Your best bet on this is to check HP site or call them.

In a very general way, if the voltage is the same and amp hour is higher and dimensions are workable loads of things "could" work given the proper connector.
yeah the issue is that i dont see a 3 cell li-ion bigger than 42Wh

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
years ago i had an extra battery for an hp laptop that was 8 cells instead of the 4 it came with.

to do this though, it stuck out of the bottom of the case a couple inches to house the extra batteries inside. not ideal for sure but it served its purpose when i need that extra battery life.

with these new ultrathin models with internal batteries, i don't see how to add battery life. it is designed to use all the internal space and the battery is as big as it can get. if they had a longer lasting battery that size, they would include/offer it for sale as a good selling point.

you're stuck with what it comes with basically. you can look at hp's site for that model and see if they offer it with a bigger battery in a different configuration. that will tell you if it is possible. i so, then you can order one. most likely it is not available and this will let you know so you can at least move on with life :)

TRENDING THREADS