Question Is it possible for me to install a hd7750 in my laptop?

Davidino

Commendable
Feb 17, 2022
I have an old hp probook 6560b, but I recently installed windows 10 on it. (It had windows 7) The i3 inside packs enough punch to play some modern games like minecraft and valorant etc. But I was stuck with the hd3000 graphics. At first I didnt care that much, but windows 10 doesnt have support for intels hd3000. So I was wondering if theres any way I could install a gpu inside my laptop. Preferably my hd7750, but anything better than the hd3000 that windows 10 supports will do. I can only find videos on the internet of external gpus. But I wanna install my gpu inside my laptop. (Internal)

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Few laptops allow you to upgrade GPUs. Those that do have a MXM slot. This is usually only found in workstation class and gaming rigs.

In your case, the venerable HP lacks such a slot so you are out of luck. Time for a new system if you want to play modern games on a laptop.

Davidino

Commendable
Feb 17, 2022
Few laptops allow you to upgrade GPUs. Those that do have a MXM slot. This is usually only found in workstation class and gaming rigs.

In your case, the venerable HP lacks such a slot so you are out of luck. Time for a new system if you want to play modern games on a laptop.
Oh ok, too bad

TRENDING THREADS