Question is it possible that my motherboard is dead when all of my fans and rgb lit up? and motherboard recommendation pls

Sep 2, 2022
i had problems with 2 of my ram sticks being dead earlier and decided to claim warranty on both and get new ones. after a while, one of the stick died and 2 weeks later the other one died too (i believe they both died while being put in the same ram port (B2)). the service center that i went to confirmed that the 4 of the ram sticks indeed all died. i then did another RMA and get 2 new sticks just for them to not work on my pc. at this point, i believe the problem is on my motherboard, my gpu and psu are fine and the new ram sticks (after the 2nd RMA) turned out to work just fine in another pc. but the thing is, all of the fans and rgb all lit up, its just that the pc wont boot and the ram is not detected. im considering to get a new motherboard but its tough looking for a decent LGA1151 mobo thats not over my budget.

also the motherboard has been used for 3 years now.

is my motherboard really dead or is there anything i can do to know more?
also is Asus Prime H310M-K a good option?

specs:
i5 9400f
asrock B365 Pro4
sapphire nitro+ RX 570 8gb
corsair 550w bronze
tforce delta rgb 2x8gb

Sep 2, 2022
oesn't boot how do you know memory is not detected?
thats what i concluded after the pc runs the same with or without ram (doesnt boot, rgb & fans running)

if $60-80 is out of your budget then there isn't much hope for your PC future...
thankfully its not, a lot of standard LGA1151 motherboards in my country are either discontinued or go way above retail. thank you for the recommendations.