[SOLVED] Is it possible to access my ISP router’s control panel from my phone?

Nov 21, 2019
Are there any free apps for this? I needed to change some security settings of my router, but I don’t have a personal computer to login and troubleshoot / change anything.

I’m having trouble out of nowhere with my PS4 connecting to my WiFi. This is the error it’s giving:

“ps4 cannot connect to the wifi network the wpa password might not be correct nw-31297-2”

The password is 100% correct and all other devices I have can connect. I needed to go and change the security settings from wpa2-psk to something else... assuming that’s the issue maybe.

Solution
As long as you're connected to your router with your phone, simply putting the router's IP in a browser's address bar should be enough. (In almost all cases anyway, works fine for me)

In case you don't know what that IP address should be, in most cases the address is specified on the router.

Ring the bell if that doesn't help you out enough! :)
As long as you're connected to your router with your phone, simply putting the router's IP in a browser's address bar should be enough. (In almost all cases anyway, works fine for me)

In case you don't know what that IP address should be, in most cases the address is specified on the router.

Ring the bell if that doesn't help you out enough! :)

Solution